Voice Over IP (VoIP)
- Region 16 manages the phone system and performs all of your requested changes, adds and moves.
- Voicemail to email capabilities
- Voice-dial directory capabilities
- Customizable dial plan
- 911 and other call reporting
- Intercom and overhead paging capabilities
- Redundancy and failover capabilities
- User and network support is included
- On-site staff training
Whether your current telephone system is too costly, failing, or outdated, Region 16 can review options for converting to VoIP. Computers used to be the only hardware connecting to the internet. Today mobile phones, televisions, appliances, cable TV boxes, and office telephones also connect. Your Region 16 VoIP service has a support team to free you from having to manage your own telephone system, and can easily scale as your district grows, all for one set price per telephone.
5800 Bell Street, Amarillo, Texas 79109
5800 Bell Street | Amarillo, TX 79109-6230
Phone: 806-677-5000 | Fax: 806-677-5001
Copyright © 2016 - Education Service Center 16