Welcome to Visual Impairment Services! We work to support and serve local education agencies and charter schools in a joint effort to improve student performance. Please explore all the valuable resources we have provided on this web page.
Thank you for visiting, and please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions.
- Provide consultative and support services to districts, teachers, students, and parents
- Provide orientation and mobility evaluative, consultative, and direct services
- Provide technical assistance on disability-specific assistive technology
- Analyze region-wide student performance data
- Facilitate SFASU teacher of the visually impaired (TVI) and orientation and mobility (O&M) certification programs