We work to support and serve local education agencies and charter schools in a joint effort to improve student performance. We are committed to providing services to support our districts, schools, administrators, teachers, and students.
Please explore all the valuable resources we have provided on this web page. Thank you for visiting, and please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions.
- Facilitate Special Education Directors' meetings
- Facilitate program planning and evaluation
- Provide professional development and technical assistance on funding issues: Coordinated Early Intervening Services, Excess Cost, Grant Administration, High Cost Funds, Maintenance of Effort, Noneducational Community-Based Support Services, and Residential Placement
- Provide technical assistance with residential application and approval process
- Provide technical assistance to districts with Performance Based Monitoring Analysis System for Special Education