Texas Complex Access Network
We work to support and serve local education agencies and charter schools in a joint effort to improve student performance. We are committed to providing services to support our districts, schools, administrators, teachers, and students.
Please explore all the valuable resources we have provided on this web page. Thank you for visiting, and please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions.
- Provide/coordinate professional development for regional school districts
- Provide technical assistance and professional development on curriculum and strategies for working with low-incidence population students
- Provide technical assistance and professional development on STAAR Alternate
- Provide technical assistance and professional development to improve student performance
- Serve as an information and referral source to districts, teachers, and families